“Wellness is inside all of us.” At Islands of Aloha, we strive to maximize that wellness within for every one of our clients. It is our passion to guide every client to their optimal state of well-being. We use our holistic approach and extensive experience with nutrition and fitness, to create a formulated program that provides each client with a balance of well-being that results in a better quality of life. We offer individually customized services and high quality products to nourish, purify and renew your body and soul.”
About the Owner
Triya Redberg was born and raised in Thailand, and now loves being a Hawaiian resident. With over 20 years experience in the health, nutrition, fitness training and wellness fields, Triya truly believes in a holistic approach to healing. Her holistic practice for achieving optimal health and wellness addresses all aspects of a human being; body, mind, spirit and emotions.
After receiving her Bachelors degree and working for several years with an international company in Thailand, Triya moved to the US in 2001 and has lived on both the East and West coasts. Though she has maintained her yoga practice since she was 18, she became more and more interested in expanding her knowledge of fitness and nutrition, and helping others achieve their goals for a healthy lifestyle. She became a successful and sought-after Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach while living in Northern California.
Triya is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Nutrition Coach and Personal Trainer who deeply believes in holistic approaches to physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. She works with each client individually to guide them to their optimal state of well-being, which results in continual “moments of happiness” for her clients.
Personally, Triya practices what she preaches. She is an avid cook and nature lover. She also exercises and meditates daily, as well as getting regular massage therapy.
Well-being is all about balance, harmony, and smiling. Triya creates an individual holistic program and approach to help each of her clients to look and feel young. She uses a combination of various massage techniques, aromatherapy, fitness and nutrition to treat the whole you, and enables achieving harmony for health and longevity.
- Certified National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Certified Group Class Instructor with International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA)
- Certified with International Board of Nutrition and Fitness Coaching (IBNFC)
- CPR/ AED Certified
- Hawaii Licensed Masssage Therapist MAT 14430
- Thai Massage – The School of Thai Massage, Shivagakomarpaj, The Old Medicine Hospital, Chaing Mai Thailand
- Thai Therapeutic massage – 180 Hrs. Level 3, 4. The School of Thai Massage, Shivagakomarpaj, The Old Medicine Hospital, Chaing Mai Thailand
- Championships 2011 – 2nd Place, Figure class B, NPC San Jose Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini
- Championships 2011 – 4th Place, Master Bikini Class B, NPC Contra Costa Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini
- Championships 2011 – 2nd Place, Master Bikini Class A, NPC San Francisco Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini
- Championships 2011 – 5th Place, Bikini Class C, NPC San Francisco Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini